Dr. Sindhu Gundabathula, Dr. Catherine West and team recommend a sensible oral hygiene regimen as the best way to preserve the health of your teeth and gums. In addition to daily brushing and flossing, this includes regular dental examinations and professional teeth cleanings. Call us at 215-660-3636 today to make your appointment for an oral evaluation in Chalfont, Pennsylvania!
When you visit Dr. Sindhu Gundabathula or Dr. Catherine West at Chalfont Dentistry for your dental services, you will receive a comprehensive oral evaluation of your mouth, which includes:
- Gum disease evaluation – We check your gums and the bone around your teeth for any signs of periodontal disease.
- Tooth decay screening – We examine all of your tooth surfaces for decay and recommend appropriate treatment.
- Oral cancer screening – We examine your lips, tongue, throat, tissues and gums and look for any signs of oral cancer.
- Digital X-rays – We can detect decay, tumors, cysts and bone loss, as well as tooth and root positions, using these low-radiation X-rays.
- Examination of your existing restorations – We evaluate the current condition of your existing fillings and crowns.
- Occlusion analysis – We evaluate your bite for occlusion problems. An improper bite can impact the overall structure of your face and contribute to TMJ.
- Smile analysis – We conduct a smile analysis to create the smile of your dreams.
We are currently accepting new patients! Contact Dr. Sindhu Gundabathula and Dr. Catherine West, your dentists in Chalfont (18914), Warrington (18976), New Britain Township (18932), Horsham (19040 , 19044), North Wales (19454), Doylestown (18901, 18902), Lansdale (19446), Montgomeryville (18936) and the surrounding areas in Bucks and Montgomery counties, Pennsylvania, for your dental care!